What if? Infinity Ultron Sixth Scale Figure
This is a PRE-ORDER, this item is expected to arrive by Fall/Winter 2022, and will be available after. All pre-orders are subject to full orders arriving safely. Pre-order pricing is guaranteed for pre-orders ONLY.
In Episode 8 of Marvel Studio’s What If...?, Ultron not only succeeds in merging with Vision, but also gains the power of Infinity Stones when Thanos the Mad Titan comes to Earth. Wielding this unstoppable power, Ultron takes his grudge against organic life through the vast reaches of space, intending to wipe clean the entire multiverse…
To expand on the multiverse display, Sideshow and Hot Toys are excited to introduce Infinity Ultron as an amazingly detailed sixth-scale diecast collectible figure from the What If…? collection.
Skillfully crafted based on the appearance of Infinity Ultron in the animated series, the diecast figure (standing 39cm in height) features a newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function on eyes and Mind Stone; highly-detailed helmet with LED light-up function and magnetic flip-up design; multiple layers of titanium grey and matted gold paint application on the armor embedded with LED-light up Infinity Stones; most noticeable for its signature double-headed spear; and figure stand.
The Infinity Ultron Sixth Scale Diecast Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Infinity Ultron in Marvel Studios’ What If…? animation series
- One (1) newly helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function on eyes and Mind Stone (battery operated)
- Helmet with LED light-up function (battery operated) and magnetic flip-up design to reveal details of face sculpt and skin texture
- Specially applied metallic red-violet skin tone to reflect character’s distinctive appearance
- Approximately 39cm tall
- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Titanium grey and matted gold-colored painting on Infinity Ultron armor
- Infinity Stones mounted on armor with LED light-up function (battery operated)
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers
- One (1) pair spear holding hands
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) red-colored cape with gold-colored embossed pattern (embedded with bendable wire)
- One (1) double-headed spear
- One (1) specially designed figure stand
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required